Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Get Paid to Take Surveys

Whenever someone starts looking online for ways to  make money online, normally taking surveys is the first way they come across.
So when people ask me if taking surveys will actually make you any real money, I tell them yes and no.
As with everything, there are always going to be sites that value their customers or members more, and the path to find out which ones are worth your time is a long long one.
I started that long journey 6 years ago, and I wasted alot of time filling out profiles and joining all the survey sites I could find. Just to be sent survey invitations for surveys for a mere .25¢ for 20-30minutes of my time. Although these sites often had payouts that seem low (at around 20-25 dollars) when you think of how long it will take to earn $25 at .25¢ a survey it's ridiculous, who has that kind of time on their hands? I don't.
Although I was discouraged I persisted and  continued  to join new sites and eventually did find a handful of survey sites that I can say have actually paid me. meaning I received cold hard cash in my hand or PayPal account for taking the survey.
I also found out that the sites that paid me also sent survey invitations from $1 all the way up to $100 for one survey!
Knowing that life is jam packed in college as it is, and time is of the essence,  I figure if I can save someone the guess work it'll count as my good deed for the day.
Heresthe list of survey sites that have actually paid me.
Also check out my post on the things you must do and have before you sign up with any survey site. I wish I had been told that information before I started. They are must haves, unless carpal tunnel isn't one of your worries.
If anyone knows of any other survey site that really pays please let me know and I'll update the list.thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment